2. “Personal Information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information together with other information which is held by or is likely to be held by Us.
3. It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
4. It is Our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), and to monitor Our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance.
5. You can access the Site home page and browse the Site without disclosing Personal Information.
6. In order to provide some of the services offered by the Site (“the Services”), We need to hold certain Personal Information including your name and e-mail address. Except to the extent that We are required or permitted by law, any Personal Information which We collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the Services, and We will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
7. When you view the Site, We may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable Us to tailor the Site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file will not contain any data personal to you. Your Internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions.
8. Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to facilitate the performance of the Services. In using the Services you consent to such a transfer. In addition, if you put Personal Information on publicly available parts of the Site, this will be accessible to persons in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the EEA.
9. We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
10. We regard our databases of site visitors information (which may include your Personal Information) as protected, valuable asset which we would never share, sell or in any way divulge to third parties.
11. We may take images of your final look and use as part of our portfolio gallery to showcase our services. These images remain copyright of Elegance By Ketna and iIf you wish to share the images you keep the watermark fully displayed. If a watermark is not present on the images, you must clearly mentioned Elegance By Ketna. If you wish for these images not to be displayed on our website or social media pages please inform us by emailing email@example.com
12. In using this site you consent to such use of your Personal Information.